At the Center for Ethics and Sustainable Development (CESD), we use a mix of strategies – research, advocacy, intervention programs and strategic communication to achieve our goals of advancing human well-being and sustainable development. We are expanding and are therefore looking for more outstanding and qualified individuals. Our ideal candidates should have strong academic background in any of the following disciplines, creative arts, mass communication, philosophy, economics, sociology, political science, statistics, psychology, law or related discipline.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do however require you to:
- be aged between 22 and 45 years
- Be a critical thinker
- Have exceptional investigative and problem solving skills
- Have a good eye for details
- Have keen interest in the multi-disciplinary research
- Write and speak English fluently
- Be able to work as an effective team member
- Have a proven ability to inspire, coach, and develop others
- Have excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Have a strong work ethics
- Be dynamic, flexible, and reliable
- Be able to work to strict deadlines, set priorities and multi-task
- Fluency in one or more Nigerian languages and ability to use a statistical package will be bonus
If you are interested please click on the link below to fill a form.
All inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org